Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Big Changes!!!

Hello everyone! I know if has been sometime since I last posted but I have been making some big changes in my life and needed to take a small break from blogging to figure some things out with myself!  
I started this blog about two years ago, I had always wanted to write a blog but never knew what to write about or even if anyone would read it. I started off with reviewing makeup and then I slowly turned it into pretty much just a running blog and it took off from there. Over the last few months I was getting bored with it. I found it more of a job to write posts instead of something I was enjoying doing. I was feeling like the posts were sounding all the same as well and I didn't like that. I wanted to post more and on a more regular basic then I was but I was having trouble coming up with content that were strictly running related so I just kind of stopped posting. Lets just say I got burnt out! However I am back now with new ideas and ways to make my blog more personal and exciting! I want to go into more of my life rather then just my running life! There will still be workout and running related content but I will be adding in some makeup and beauty things along the way maybe even some cupcake recipes! I will also be posting hopefully two to three times a week maybe more!

Thank you to those who are still reading and stuck with me during my long hiatus! I have some exciting things going on that I want you all to know about! If there is anything you are interested in me writing about leave me a comment below I love to hear from you all!

Next up I will be a post about tips for running during Princess Half Marathon weekend, I know running related but it will be a bit more then that! So I hope you will stick around and keep reading! But for now I am back and excited to take this blog to higher levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment