What a year this has been.....For the first time in a while I can say without a doubt that I accomplished what I wanted to this year plus some! Top five best parts of 2013 were drum roll please...........
1. Running my first half marathon........ The goal all along for 2013 was to run one and only one half marathon. I smashed that record and ended up running FIVE! For those who knew me prior to running any of these know that I said I would NEVER run even one half let alone five and become addicted! I am beyond excited that I completed all these and have some on the race calendar for 2014!
2. Creating my Blog....I have wanted to write a blog for a long time but always thought I was going to sound dumb or would have nothing to say or no one would read it. Not to mention sometimes my grammar isn't right (English was not my strong subject in school!) However shortly after deciding to run a half marathon I thought I should document my races that way I can go back and remember things from reading my blog that I may have forgotten. Also to inform other on races I have run that they might be interested in. I got over the fact that maybe no one would read it and now it is more then I thought it would be!
3. Moving in with My Boyfriend....now I know generally my blog is all about running and my dogs and not so much my personal life however this was one of my top five in 2013. For those who know me and Luke know it has been a roller coaster ride since day one many ups and downs (mostly ups) but always a blast. We finally made the decision to move in together at the end of the summer, it was a move in the right direction!
4. Getting to do makeup professionally! If you had started reading my blog in the very beginning I did a lot of makeup reviews until running completely took over! However this year I started doing make up for weddings! With help from my friends I made this happen! This is something that I love to do and wish I could do all the time! It is something I hope to continue to do more of in 2014.
5. Adding to my little dog family! You all know I am crazy about my sweet little Bella. But we recently got another boy Chihuahua Cody. He is as sweet as can be and is so good for Bella! She is still getting used to him but we are taking it one day at a time. I may be a bit obsessed with my dogs but they are just the cutest things and I can't get enough of them!
I also want to thank all of you for reading my blog, it means more to me then you will ever know!
I hope everyone has a great 2014 and this year brings you everything you want and more!