Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Boston Strong 4*15*13 We Will Never Forget

I am having a hard time finding the words for today's blog but felt I needed to write about this......

The Boston marathon is a day I look forward to every year. I am from Massachusetts and Patriots day is one of the biggest holidays of the year for us. Whether you watch the marathon on TV or line the 26.2 route, it is a big day.  I do not typically go into the city but am glued to the tv, last year being no different.  I had stopped watching when I heard what happened I was on my way to an appointment but I immediately started texting everyone I knew that was at the race or running. Thankfully all my family and friends were ok, but this city and state will be changed forever. 

Today is a day to be remembered not by the tragedy that happened but how a city came together as one to help out one another. We will forever grow from this and show whoever wants to mess with us that we will not back down and we will stand as one. 

Today and forever we are all Boston Strong <3

No comments:

Post a Comment