Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day Two and Three.....Didn't go so well!

So I started day two off of the cleanse really well I had my plain baked potato. I scrapped the inside of the potato out and threw the skin away I am not a huge fan of that. Finished eating that and off I went to work but I was still kind of hungry and a baked potato in the morning with nothing on it is really not very good. It tasted really gross actually!  Here is a picture of this lovely meal, nice and bland just the way I like it!


Looks delicious huh!


Next was lunch which I put off as long as possible because the thought of eating plain vegetables again really wasn't sitting well with me. I had roasted carrots, asparagus, green beans, mushrooms and peppers for lunch, it sounded delicious since all those vegetables roasted with spice and olive oil would be great, it wasn't so great. I ate about half of them had a bunch of water and decided I would just stick it out until dinner where I would eat more vegetables.


Looks good but didn't taste so good!


Lastly was dinner now at this point I was seriously craving a cookie, like REALLY bad! I had gone to the grocery store and picked up some more fruit for day three and some more vegetables (the ones you can microwave and steam cook) so I had those and I just couldn't eat them so I had a cookie......


My delicious corn, green beans, peas and carrots.



Now this was my own fault because I had made a delicious batch of chocolate chip cookies with toffee pieces a few days before I started the cleanse and there were some left over that were just calling my name on day two. I mean how can you pass that up! So I ate the cookie felt like a failure drank a ton of water and decided I wasn't eating anything else and I would get back on track tomorrow!



Day three of the cleanse.........

Started off pretty good again I had a smoothie made of raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and blueberries, with ice and water. It was very......tart.


Drank this through out the morning and then by lunch I was starving again, I then decided this is not really working for me. I had some chicken noodle soup for lunch and then for dinner I had a small salad  with dressing on the side. 

I think I am finished with this cleanse today (day four) I am suppose to eat bananas and milk, I just don't see that happening. I have already lost three pounds which I don't really need to lose but I would still like to lose three more. I am using the my fitness pal ap on my iphone and I will try to lose the remaining three pounds that way. I just need to be more sensible about what I eat because I know it will  make me feel better! 


Half marathon training starts on Tuesday! I can't wait until then I will continue running my couple miles everyday. I am so excited to start that training though!


And lastly a picture of my little girl sleeping!




No comments:

Post a Comment