Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Where do I begin...

So this is my first blog...I have wanted to start this for a while but never knew how to do it, or really had the time so I am starting NOW! I have decided in 2013 I am going to do all the things I have wanted to do but have either been too afraid or too lazy to do, starting with this blog!


As you can see from the name I am going to be talking mostly about my three favorite things Make Up, Cupcakes and Running as well as some other things here and there oh and I am sure there will be way too many pictures of my sweet Bella!


This little face melts my heart! 


I am going to start off with RUNNING as the main topic for my very first blog! As some of you may know I signed up for the runDisney DisneyLand Half Marathon yesterday and I am BEYOND EXCITED! I need to do some serious training but I am up for the challenge! But to start this off I have decided to do a 7 Day cleanse! It is called GM's 7 day cleanse....I found it on Pinterest, of course so I am not sure how good it actually is for you but it is only for 7 days so let see how it goes.......


Today Day 1 of the 7 day cleanse

I am eating only fruit today oh and water lots of fruit and lots of water.....it is now almost 6 o'clock and I am pretty hungry! You can eat as much fruit as you want but only fruit plain fruit. For dinner I will be having a mango, strawberry, and kiwi fruit salad which sounds pretty good but I do really want some real food already! AH Day 1 and I want an actual meal! This could be bad only 6 days left! Tomorrow I will start the day with a dry baked potato and then all te vegetables I want! Bring it on! I will post some pictures of the delicious fruit I ate today! 


I am hoping this cleanse is going to kick start me into eating a bit healthier which will help with my training! This cleanse does mean though there will be no cupcake post for at least a week :( 


This was my "smoothie" this morning it consisted of water ice and frozen strawberries, mangos and pineapples! YUM!

My Lunch consisted of some cherries, a clementine, an apple, a peach and I think that might have been it. I think that might have been it.


And this was my dinner...The Mango was delicious but the strawberries and kiwi were a bit tart

That is it for today.... starting tomorrow off with a baked potato which is in the oven now cooking then moving onto roasted vegetables for the rest of the day! Can't wait! I will let you know how it goes with more pictures to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment