Saturday, October 19, 2013

Six Things Saturday!!!

I had hoped yesterday to do a Five Things Friday however it just didn't happen! So today I will write a Six Things Saturday!

First off I just completed three half Marathons in three weeks!!!! Something I never in my life thought I would ever do. Making it 5 total since May! I never thought I would run one half marathon let alone three back to back! It is something I am incredibly proud of!


I have now come to realize though I am burned out and need a small break! I am not one for taking day's off that are not scheduled days off, however it has been brought to my attention by myself, my legs (ha-ha!) and my friends that I need to take a couple days off from running! So I have decided to take this ENTIRE weekend off, and I might try to find a spinning class to take next week and start a new running schedule!

I have recently moved (only across town!) and this is what my morning runs look like...


If knowing you are going to run by this for about a mile in the morning or afternoon doesn't make you want to get up and go then I don't know what will!

How can I do a six things without talking about my sweet Bella!


I was watching TV a couple of nights ago and looked down to see these little legs sticking out from the blanket! If only I had a video of this because that little tail was wagging like crazy! She just melts my heart <3

Next, I LOVE this time of year! Fall and Halloween are beyond my favorite! If everyday were Halloween I would be a happy camper! I mean not only can you dress up and wear crazy makeup but hello all that Candy...it is just amazing! I wish I lived in the movie Hocus Pocus (minus the witches trying to kill the children but you know what I mean!) I also love Pumpkins and the chill in the air where you don't have to wear a huge jacket but a nice comfy sweater, and the changing colors of the leaves it is just great! Everything about fall is my favorite!



Lastly Swirlgear is offering 10% off until October 31st! Also 10% of all proceeds and sales will be donated to Bright Pink. Bright Pink is a national non-profit organization focusing on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women while providing support for high-risk individuals. Use Code "Pink" at Checkout! Also you do not have to buy something pink the offer is good for all items! www.swirlgear.com 


There clothing is so cute and comfortable so go get it and help out a great cause!!

I will be doing a recap of my past race the B.A.A. Half marathon soon so check back!



QOTD: What fun things are you doing this weekend?






No comments:

Post a Comment